Official Launch Of My New Investing Podcast
It's been a couple of months in the making, but today I am proud to announce the official release of the Money Tree Investing Podcast! I teamed up with three other financial bloggers to create a weekly podcast in which we interview fascinating guests on a variety of topics related to investing. Each episode ends with a panel discussion to elaborate on points mentioned during the interview. Sounds good? Then read on!
In this week’s episode of the Money Tree Investing Podcast, I interviewed my good friend Chris Moody, who is a highly experienced swing trader, on the differences between trading and investing. Chris shares some thought-provoking insights with us and recommends several must-read books for the aspiring trader.
- Is it possible to consistently earn 50% or more a year?
- Does it take 10.000 hours to become a trader?
- Is it better to specialize or know a little about a lot?
- Is the behavior of investors predictable?
- Could Buffett be 10 times richer if he simply did a stock split?
These and more questions will all be answered in this brand-new episode!
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator - Edwin Lefèvre
Stock Market Wizards - Jack Schwager
The New Market Wizards - Jack Schwager
Outliers: The Story of Success – Malcolm Gladwell
Panelists In This Episode:
- Andrew Sather | eInvesting for Beginners
- Larry Ludwig | Investor Junkie
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Nick Kraakman | Value Spreadsheet
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.